12 January 2013

Everything responds to love...

Hey Littles!!!

It is almost midnight on January 12th, tomorrow would have been your Grandpa's 69th birthday. He wouldn't have wanted to make a big deal out of it, he never wanted his birthdays to be a big deal, that was part of how he was...I really miss him. I think I will spend the day telling you guys all about him and printing out pictures for your photo albums...what an awesome way to celebrate his birthday!

Anyway, the main reason why I am writing this short little note is to tell you both how much you love and adore each other even now. We co-sleep, which means we all sleep in the same bed. It keeps everyone happy and for the most part, we all sleep pretty well. Since you sweet littles go to sleep earlier than me, when I do come to bed, I get to see how you look for each other. Tonight, Ava is snuggled up close to her big brother sleeping more soundly then most nights. This....melts my heart! You guys know that you are safe together, you know that you are from the same tree, if you will, the same love created you both. I realize in this moment that the more love I pour into you and into raising you, the more love you will show to the world. And it's already starting to show...

xoxo
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment