22 May 2012

Two Sleeping Babies

Aydan & Ava,
Hello again my beautiful kiddos!
You are both napping right now, which is a rarity lately in this house.

Avabean, you are in your co sleeper and Aydan, you are sleeping in our bed. As much as I love you both, I don't know what it is about you two when you're sleeping that fills my heart with so much awe. Maybe it's because you are at your most innocent, untouched by anything negative, perfect and serene. These moments, my sweet little ones, are what make life so absolutely beautiful!

It's poring outside, typical Charleston weather, for this time of year and it makes me remember my very first summer here when Daddy and I first got married. It seems like forever ago, but it really wasn't.
It was a perfect summer, Daddy and I had only been married that December and we were still getting used to each other....it was hard at first but so worth it and it still is!

Believe it or not, I love your Daddy more today then I did the day I married him. We have learned so much about each other and who we want to be, how we want to raise you and most of all, we have learned just how much love a heart can hold.

I know that I have been a little down lately, because I miss Grandpa so much, but God has blessed me so much, I could never thank Him enough...you are my living proof that miracles do happen and that when you follow Christ, He will give you the desires of your heart! 



No comments:

Post a Comment